Isn’t this little guy adorable? I had so much fun with him and his mama today! Baby “A” arrived 3 weeks early. Still so snuggly and cuddly at 18 days old. Just wanted to share a few from our session this morning. Baby “A” was such a good model…I have way too many beautiful images to narrow down for his gallery. But these two were some of my favs.
All Entrants Will Receive A Special Gift Via Email!
Yes! It’s true you can enter to win a FREE Mini Newborn Session with 12 Digital Files! Here are the details! Your newborn session will be done in the convenience of your own home! You will receive 12 fully edited, high resolution digital files with print release! Your session will take place within 2 weeks of your newborn’s birth. Props will be creatively selected for your session so you don’t need to buy a thing! Here’s the catch..the WINNER must have an EDD of 10/15/13 or sooner. The fine print to follow. Please read carefully!
CONTEST WILL BEGIN Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
WHAT YOU WIN:
1. A two hour newborn session
2. A gallery of 15-20 fully edited proofs
3. 12 High Resolution Digital Files
4. Full print release for the 12 digital files
Start date: May 8th, 2013
End date: May 27th, 2013
Winner will be contacted via email on May 28th.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit my Facebook page at Studio Cee Photography and “LIKE” my page.
2. Leave a blog comment below.
3. You must go below to “rafflecopter” and sign into facebook to confirm your entries!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The PRIZE must be used within 2 weeks of birth. If not the prize is forfeited.
2. Winner must be currently pregnant and have an EDD of 10/15/13 or sooner.
3. You may have friends and family enter for you.
4. You cannot enter for anyone who is not requesting you to enter for them.
5. Cannot be applied towards a gift certificate or any other type of session. Cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
6. You may enter only once.
7. The winner must reside in Orange County.
8. Winner must acknowledge their prize in 48 hours or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
9. Sibling with newborn images are not included.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If the winner is expecting multiples there will be an assistant fee of $150.
I had the opportunity to photograph this adorable little guy today! Oh my goodness such a sweetheart! I know mom and aunty were excited to see some from today so I’m sharing my favs. Congrats to the “J” Family! Baby “O” is perfect!
I’m back to share more of beautiful Baby “K”. She was so amazing during her session and looks so gorgeous that I couldn’t keep these portraits to myself any longer. If you don’t remember her sneak peek please take a look here.
Mama was hoping that she’d have a wide eyed open shot of her lovely newborn and I’m so glad that she did! I love this shot in black and white!
If you want to see Baby “K’s” big brother session please check it out here.
She’s here and she gorgeous! Well, I knew she would be! She reminds much of her big brother when he I photographed his newborn session. Lots of hair too!
Proud Big Brother and his Baby Sis! Isn’t his expression priceless? I love it!
Recently, I was contacted by Getty Images (a top tier stock house) regarding usage of a few of my images. They were interested in having me submit them for commercial usage. Isn’t that exciting? I was honored and decided to move forward and contacted my clients that were in the photos they were interested in. All of which have agreed to sign a commercial model release for me. I was so thrilled! Thank you to all of my wonderful clients! I wanted to share the images that they are interested in….
One of my Facebook friends shared this video and I wanted to share it with all you new moms to be! It is so incredible. Peaceful. Serene. I had no idea a video of a newborn being bathed could be so peaceful. So serene. Absolutely beautiful in all it’s simplicity. I wish I could have done this with my kiddos when they were babies. Truly, babies are miracles.
Thalasso Bain Bebe par Sonia Rochel
I posted a sneak peek of this gorgeous girl last year. I’m a little behind because of the holidays but I wanted to share some of the images from her session. She is just to beautiful to keep to myself! I hope mom and dad are enjoying every minute of her! Happy New Year everyone!
Can you believe these lashes? WOW!
I adore this shot! Nothing warms my heart more than new parents with their newborn baby!
I posted this in black and white as her sneak peek but I love the color version too!
I love when babies smile! What could she be dreaming about?
Baby “E” was my last newborn of 2012. She was such a delight to photograph. Didn’t wake once, poop or pee once either! What a way to end the year! I loved her gallery and just wanted to share some of my favorites! Thank you so much to Mom & Dad for choosing me to photograph their very first baby! It was such a huge honor! Wishing you all the best!!
Can you even resist the rolls? I love her!!
I had the great opportunity to photograph this little lovely girl today. She is all of 5 days new. This little one was such an angel…she didn’t wake once and was such a perfect little model. Isn’t she beautiful?