2013 Newborns | Newborn Photography Orange County

December 30, 2013

I took a couple of months off at the beginning of 2013 but I was soon into full swing with beautiful newborns to photograph. I feel so blessed when a client books me for their newborn session. I truely love photographing newborns. I knew from the start that newborns were going to be my speciality. Curling them up and making beautiful art for families is something that I completly enjoy and look forward to. Here are the newborns that I shot in 2013. All so beautiful in their own special way. Thank you parents for trusting me with your bundles!

If you have been searching for a newborn photographer for your babies arrival. Please stop by and checkout my newborn portfolio. I offer convenient in-home sessions or in-studio sessions. Digitals are available for purchase. Call or email me for more information. clarice@studiocee.com 949-228-1639.

Orange county newborn photographers

• Kim Thieman · Posted December 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM · Link

Beautiful art you have created. Looking forward to seeing your work in 2014.

• robin · Posted December 31, 2013 at 7:08 AM · Link

Beautiful work, I love your posing and processing!

• Liz · Posted December 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM · Link

Absolutely stunning work! I love every last one of them!

• Kathleen Weibel · Posted January 1, 2014 at 1:40 PM · Link

Such beautiful work!! I love your soft color palette. It is so perfect for babies.

• Anelle · Posted January 1, 2014 at 2:48 PM · Link

Oh, Clarice!! GORGEOUS! I loved looking at these little babies!

• Anna-Karin · Posted January 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM · Link

So many beautiful newborn babies. You captured them all beautifully at this precious fast fleeting time of them being newborns. Their families will treasure these beautiful newborn portraits for many years to come!

• Meggan · Posted January 5, 2014 at 11:43 AM · Link

gorgeous! What a beautiful collections of newborns!

• Gretchen Johnson · Posted January 8, 2014 at 6:12 AM · Link

Simple Gorgeous! I can honestly say that I can’t choose a favorite.