Welcome Baby Ellyse | Newborn Photographer Orange County

December 29, 2013

Look at all her hair!!!  Isn’t she perfection? I feel very fortunate to shoot Baby Ellyse.  I shot her big sister 2.5 years ago and they look almost identical at this newborn stage! Tiny, sweet and beautiful!   Thank you mom and dad for letting me photograph your beautiful newborn! Welcome Baby Ellyse!

Looking for a newborn photographer in Orange County to photograph your upcoming arrival?  Check out my newborn portfolio and view the beautiful photographs that I have taken for many Orange County families. It’s never to late too early to book your newborn session. 949-228-1639.Beautiful Newborn Photography Orange County, CA

I couldn’t decide which I liked better.  Color or Black and White?

HK1A5734bw

• Laura · Posted December 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM · Link

She is adorable! Makes me want another baby. :-) I love both but I may be leaning a smidge to the color edit. So lovely! This is really a beautiful image that captures the sweetness of this gorgeous baby girl.

• amy lenhart · Posted December 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM · Link

she is beautiful! love the soft pink wrap!

• Anna-Karin · Posted December 29, 2013 at 4:39 PM · Link

Beautiful newborn portrait! I prefer the bw, it makes it even more timeless.

• Liz · Posted December 29, 2013 at 4:58 PM · Link

How beautiful!! I love this shot. She looks so comfy and yes, I love all her hair!! Beautiful work!

• Shelby · Posted December 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM · Link

Such a beautiful portrait of this gorgeous little lady and I love how she’s all comfy and curled up so peacefully. Both are beautiful, but I love the soft colors.

• robin · Posted December 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM · Link

What a beautiful baby girl, these are so sweet. I can’t decide which conversion I like best!

• Anelle · Posted December 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM · Link

Oh, what beautiful photos of a beautiful baby! Love them! I couldn’t choose between the colour and b&w, either!

• Meggan · Posted January 5, 2014 at 11:45 AM · Link

what a sweet little darling!