Beautiful Expectant Couple | Orange County Beach Maternity Photographer

May 4, 2012

I recently posted a sneak peek for this gorgeous expectant couple. When mom and dad arrived at the beach for their session I was so excited to shoot them. I loved the colors that they chose for their session and they were very relaxed and at ease infront of the camera.  Made my job much easier.  They are expecting their first child and it’s a girl!!! YEAH for the girls! I can’t wait to photography Baby “S” when she arrives.  Mom brought some baby shoes to the session and told me that her mother actually made these shoes for her when she was a baby.  I could not believe her mom made these little shoes…they are amazing as you’ll see below. I love stories like that and love when parents pass meaningful items along to their children. It just warms my heart!  Here are a few shots from their beach maternity session with me!

Isn’t mom’s eyes stunning?

Beach maternity photos in Orange County

Beach maternity photos in Orange County

Beach maternity photos in Orange County

Beach maternity photos in Orange County

Maternity couple beach photography Orange County Laguna Beach

Belly photos for pregnant moms in orange county

Maternity Photography at Laguna Beach

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographers

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographers

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographers

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographers

Orange County’s Premier Materntiy and Newborn Photography. Call and book your newborn appointment today! Check out my maternity and newborn portraits on my website.

• Laura · Posted May 4, 2012 at 7:27 PM · Link

I do believe that not only do you have the most beautiful locations but also the most beautiful clients. What a gorgeous couple! Perfect baby belly and awesome images!

• Sylvia Borgo · Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM · Link

These images are priceless. The couple is stunning, the location is beautiful, your composition and use of light is perfection, Clarice!

• Jackie · Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM · Link

These are fabulous and they are gorgeous, wow!

• April · Posted May 5, 2012 at 12:43 AM · Link

Wow, she is one stunning mom-to-be! I love the processing you did with their clothing colors. It’s all so light and airy with a bit of a romantic feel. Love it:)

• Kathleen Weibel · Posted May 5, 2012 at 6:25 AM · Link

This is just so a beautiful session! I love them all!

• Meggan · Posted May 5, 2012 at 8:03 AM · Link

These are stunning! What a beautiful momma-to-be! :)

• tina stinson · Posted May 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM · Link

love the location and the warmth! you did an amazing job!

• Renee Giugliano Photography · Posted May 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM · Link

LOVE them all, can’t pick a favorite! What a beautiful couple!

• Lisa Kelly · Posted May 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM · Link

I totally agree, the outfits chosen and the location are spectacular. The truly do looked so relaxed and happy which is a real credit to your wonderful skill. Stunning photos.

• Alexis · Posted May 6, 2012 at 6:54 AM · Link

These are so lovely! She looks glowing and happy, and the location is beautiful:)

• Michael · Posted May 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM · Link

These are wonderful shots. Great location. They look so relaxed and happy. I particularly like the one where the mom-to-be is holding the baby booties on her stomach. I bet the couple are really pleased.

• Anna-Karin · Posted May 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM · Link

Gorgeous and glowing mama to be!

• Yvonne · Posted May 7, 2012 at 5:51 AM · Link

Gorgeous. I just adore your work and these images are exactly why. Your clients are so lucky to have you capture these special moments in their lives.

• kristin · Posted May 7, 2012 at 6:21 AM · Link

great job on these!! i love the serene feel of the photos!! very peaceful :) and beautiful mom & dad 2 be! hope we get to see some newborn shots soon? gonna be a cute baby! :D

• kristin · Posted May 7, 2012 at 6:22 AM · Link

these are gorgeous! i love the serene feel of the photos!! very peaceful :) and beautiful mom & dad 2 be! hope we get to see some newborn shots soon? gonna be a cute baby! :D

• Lisa Holloway · Posted May 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM · Link

What a gorgeous couple…and amazing photos. I LOVE your beach sessions, Clarice!

• Stephanie Mballo · Posted May 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM · Link

wow, these are so gorgeous! the colors are so beautiful and dreamy.

• Katherine · Posted May 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM · Link

Gorgeous images! I love the soft colors, and the mom-to-be is stunning!

• Heather Puett · Posted May 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM · Link

Just stunning!

• Amanda Radovic · Posted May 8, 2012 at 5:49 AM · Link

gorgeous work of a lovely couple.

• Liz · Posted May 8, 2012 at 5:59 AM · Link

I love everything about this session. The colors are gorgeous! Beautiful couple!

• amy lenhart · Posted May 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM · Link

what a beautiful couple and the location is gorgeous too!!! i love this session they looks so happy and relaxed you have an amazing gift clarice!

• Audrey · Posted May 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM · Link

Your beach images are always wonderful and this one didn’t disappoint. That momma is so styled and gorgeous – it’s just not fair!

• Salina · Posted May 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM · Link

Beautiful couple and a great location. Love these!

• ashley · Posted May 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM · Link

That’s going to be one beautiful baby! Expertly captured, Clarice! Wonderful images!

• Jaidean · Posted May 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM · Link

Gorgeous! Beautiful mom-to-be!

• Danielle Frank · Posted May 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM · Link

Beautiful work as always, Clarice! I love your beach images so much! What a beautiful couple – can’t wait to see their little baby :)

• JoNell · Posted May 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM · Link

Love…LOVE…LOVE all of these!!!

• Krissy Allori · Posted May 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM · Link

Beautiful!!! I love your processing. My favorite photo is the one where you see her husband’s back and his arm is across her body. Gorgeous.

• carol nicasio · Posted May 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM · Link

omgosh Clarice…these are AMAZING. gorgeous parents to be…beautiful captures.

• Jackie · Posted May 9, 2012 at 12:51 PM · Link

Beautiful couple, beautiful location, extra beautiful mommy-to-be! She looks radiant! Love these!

• Kel Ward · Posted May 10, 2012 at 12:27 PM · Link

So gorgeous!! I have to say…the one with the hat on is my favorite!!

• rose · Posted May 12, 2012 at 6:36 AM · Link

These are just beautiful! You really captured their joy!

• Corrie Lindroos · Posted June 8, 2012 at 8:59 PM · Link

These are gorgeous Clarice!! The processing really adds to the sweet, tender moments you captured. Such a gorgeous mommy-to-be.