Beautiful Maternity Beach Session | Orange County Maternity Photography

March 29, 2012

This gorgeous couple already had their handsome baby but I wanted to share some more from their maternity session.  Isn’t mom just a stunner? She really does glow here!  Thank you for taking a look!

Gorgeous maternity beach photography Orange County, California

Maternity beach photographers Orange County OC California

Maternity photographers Orange County OC California

Maternity photographers Orange County OC California

Orange County Maternity Beach PhotographerOrange County Maternity Beach Photographer

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographer

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographer

Orange County Maternity Beach Photographer

If you are looking for your maternity/newborn photographer please take a look at my newborn and maternity portfolio on my website. It's never too early to book your sessions!

Orange County Beach Maternity Photographer

If you are looking for your maternity/newborn photographer please take a look at my newborn and maternity portfolio on my website. It’s never too early to book your sessions!

• Kara Layfield · Posted March 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM · Link

Mom-to-be looks amaing! Gorgeous work Clarice…I love how you always incorporate your surroundings.

• Megan · Posted March 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM · Link

She is beautiful! I really love the setting and everything in these. Just beautiful!

• sally · Posted March 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM · Link

Wow, what a perfect location and a gorgeous Momma! Great work!

• Becky · Posted March 29, 2012 at 6:15 PM · Link

What a gorgeous mama to be and couple! My favorite is #3 – stunning! Well, they all are :)

• Sylvia Borgo · Posted March 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM · Link

WOW! What a beautiful, beautiful mommy-to-be! She is stunning! Your images are so breathtakingly beautiful!

• Julie Kraai · Posted March 30, 2012 at 7:36 AM · Link

Wow, the mom is just gorgeous. I wish I had looked that amazing while pregnant! The family is just gorgeous!

• Lisa Kryschuk · Posted March 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM · Link

OH MY HEAVENS, those are gorgeous!!! What a beautiful mom to be and couple and the location is just amazing! Beautiful work!

• JoNell · Posted March 31, 2012 at 12:04 PM · Link

What a gorgeous Mommy! These are stunning & beautiful photos. The location is breathe taking.

• Joanna · Posted March 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM · Link

Just stunning! I don’t believe I looked like that when I was pregnant ;) . Beautiful – the pictures and the mama to be!

• Katherine · Posted April 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM · Link

What a stunning mom-to-be, and I love all the variety!

• Jeni · Posted April 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM · Link

Wow! These are beautiful and mom is gorgeous! I love her dress too!

• LouiseG · Posted April 2, 2012 at 3:27 AM · Link

She is so stunning! I love the variety of images. You did a great job.

• tina stinson · Posted April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM · Link

LOVE 2 & 3, great work! She is BEAUTIFUL!

• Jaidean · Posted April 4, 2012 at 7:59 AM · Link

she is gorgeous! beautiful location and light! Love that last shot!