Beautiful Maternity Beach Session | Orange County Maternity Photography

March 29, 2012

• Kara Layfield · Posted March 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM · Link

Mom-to-be looks amaing! Gorgeous work Clarice…I love how you always incorporate your surroundings.

• Megan · Posted March 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM · Link

She is beautiful! I really love the setting and everything in these. Just beautiful!

• sally · Posted March 29, 2012 at 6:13 PM · Link

Wow, what a perfect location and a gorgeous Momma! Great work!

• Becky · Posted March 29, 2012 at 6:15 PM · Link

What a gorgeous mama to be and couple! My favorite is #3 – stunning! Well, they all are :)

• Sylvia Borgo · Posted March 29, 2012 at 10:25 PM · Link

WOW! What a beautiful, beautiful mommy-to-be! She is stunning! Your images are so breathtakingly beautiful!

• Julie Kraai · Posted March 30, 2012 at 7:36 AM · Link

Wow, the mom is just gorgeous. I wish I had looked that amazing while pregnant! The family is just gorgeous!

• Lisa Kryschuk · Posted March 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM · Link

OH MY HEAVENS, those are gorgeous!!! What a beautiful mom to be and couple and the location is just amazing! Beautiful work!

• JoNell · Posted March 31, 2012 at 12:04 PM · Link

What a gorgeous Mommy! These are stunning & beautiful photos. The location is breathe taking.

• Joanna · Posted March 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM · Link

Just stunning! I don’t believe I looked like that when I was pregnant ;) . Beautiful – the pictures and the mama to be!

• Katherine · Posted April 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM · Link

What a stunning mom-to-be, and I love all the variety!

• Jeni · Posted April 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM · Link

Wow! These are beautiful and mom is gorgeous! I love her dress too!

• LouiseG · Posted April 2, 2012 at 3:27 AM · Link

She is so stunning! I love the variety of images. You did a great job.

• tina stinson · Posted April 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM · Link

LOVE 2 & 3, great work! She is BEAUTIFUL!

• Jaidean · Posted April 4, 2012 at 7:59 AM · Link

she is gorgeous! beautiful location and light! Love that last shot!