Handsome Baby “K” | Newborn Photography Orange County, CA

February 18, 2012

You might remember the little sneak peek I did of handsome Baby “K” with his beautiful mom? You can see that image here. I wanted to show you more of his session cuz it was one of my favs. Both parents were so kind and as you can see here you know why Baby “K” is so good looking. He got the good looking genes from both his parents. Here he is at 17 days new. He was a pretty good sleeper for being 17 days old! Thank you mom and dad for choosing me to be Baby “K’s” photographer. I feel very honored and blessed!

Newborn photography Orange County, Southern California

Newborn photography Orange County, Southern California

Orange County Baby Infant Newborn PHotographer, South ORange COunty

Orange County Baby Infant Newborn PHotographer, South ORange COunty

Orange County Newborn Macro Photography

Orange County Baby Infant Newborn PHotographer, South Orange COunty

Orange County Baby Infant Newborn PHotographer, South ORange COunty

Parent and newborn baby photography orange county, california

Parent and newborn baby photography orange county, california

Unique, creative, exclusive maternity and newborn photography in Orange County, California. It’s never too early to book your newborn or maternity session.

• Tammy Krummel · Posted February 19, 2012 at 6:54 AM · Link

Oh I can’t decide which is my favorite, such lovely images of a beautiful family!

• Erin Jacobs · Posted February 19, 2012 at 6:58 AM · Link

Gorgeous photos! Love that hair!

• meggan · Posted February 19, 2012 at 8:18 AM · Link

Just beautiful!!!

• Lisa S. · Posted February 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Link

Beautiful images. All of the family shots are my favorite of these! But all of the shots are gorgeous. Great job.

• Heather Puett · Posted February 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM · Link

GORGEOUS family and photos!

• Lina · Posted February 20, 2012 at 5:03 AM · Link

Those are gorgeous, images looks so crisp and clear – amazing! Great work :)

• Paula · Posted February 20, 2012 at 10:15 AM · Link

What an amazing newborn session! I love the connection you captured of mom and dad with their new baby boy.

• Holli · Posted February 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM · Link

Wow, gorgeous baby and I love the light in these . Stunning work!

• Becki Cloud · Posted February 20, 2012 at 5:11 PM · Link

So sweet! I am in love with his hair!

• Lisa Kelly · Posted February 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM · Link

What stunning newborn images. Mum and dad are definitely handing down some goodlooking genes to their bub. Lovely feeling in every image.

• sara · Posted February 20, 2012 at 9:44 PM · Link

what a beautiful family. amazing images.

• Kara Layfield · Posted February 21, 2012 at 7:18 AM · Link

Absolutely adorable!! LOVE the ones with Mom and Dad!

• Julie · Posted February 21, 2012 at 11:30 AM · Link

He is so sweet – totally am in love with his hair ! Beautiful images and a beautiful family!

• Vanessa German · Posted February 21, 2012 at 6:20 PM · Link

You can see how happy they are in these images. They will really treasure these one day.

• Shallyse · Posted February 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM · Link

Gorgeous newborn portraits – I love his full head of hair!

• Orange County Maternity Lifestlye Photographer · Posted March 7, 2013 at 9:53 AM · Link

[...] home. I photographed her handsome son Baby “K” 17 months ago. You can see his session here. Isn’t he hansome?  He was such a sweet little guy yesterday and still as handsome as ever! [...]

• Orange County Maternity Lifestlye Photographer · Posted March 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM · Link

[...] home. I photographed her handsome son Baby “K” 17 months ago. You can see his session here. Isn’t he handsome?  He was such a sweet little guy yesterday and still as handsome as ever! [...]

• [...] If you want to see Baby “K’s” big brother session please check it out here. [...]