Waiting for Baby “I” | Orange County Beach Maternity Photography

February 28, 2012

I get to photograph the most beautiful people…seriously! I wanted to share this amazing maternity session I had with a lovely Orange County couple. They were at 37 weeks here and she was glowing even dad was glowing! I love it when couples are willing to do about anything for a good shot…and this couple was! They were fun to work with and I enjoyed every minute with them! They’ve already welcomed their beautiful Baby “I” into the world which I had the great pleasure of photographing. I will be sharing her newborn images later with you all but for now I wanted to post this maternity session….I really am in love with how it turned out!

Thank you for stopping by!

Orange County Maternity Photographer

Beach Maternity Photography in ORange County, Laguna Beach

Maternity PHotographer in Orange County, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach

Orange County Maternity PHotos Laguna Beach, Newport Beach

Maternity Photography in Orange County, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Laguna Beach

Expecting Parents Maternity Photographer Orange County, California

Beautiful Beach Maternity PHotography Orange County PHotographer

Creative Beach Maternity PHotography Orange County

Creative Beach Maternity PHotography Orange County

Looking for a local maternity photographer in Orange County, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Villa Park, Newport Coast, Irvine, Anaheim Hills? Check out my maternity photos on my website. View my newborn photography and book your session today!

• Tammy Krummel · Posted February 28, 2012 at 3:23 PM · Link

wowee! So striking! HUGE canvas gallery is what they need of these!

• sally · Posted February 29, 2012 at 1:38 AM · Link

Wow, totally gorgeous location. Love that third one, especially!

• Jenny Ruddle · Posted February 29, 2012 at 4:56 AM · Link

Wow these are stunning, what a lovely looking couple they are.

• Yvonne · Posted February 29, 2012 at 5:36 AM · Link

Oh my goodness! These are STUNNING!!!! Hard to even pick a favorite. How I wish I had images of my like this when I was expecting. What a lucky couple.

• Krissy Allori · Posted February 29, 2012 at 5:59 AM · Link

Seriously gorgeous work, Clarice! I looooove that last shot. Stunning location and posing too.

• Megan · Posted February 29, 2012 at 6:34 AM · Link

These are gorgeous! And that location with the rocks like that are just amazing. Beautiful work.

• Katherine · Posted February 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM · Link

What a stunning mom-to-be! The beach is such a lovely background for maternity pictures. I especially love the 4th-6th images. Just lovely!

• Lisa Kryschuk · Posted February 29, 2012 at 7:10 AM · Link

Absolutely STUNNING! Love the location and she just is gorgeous!

• Robbie · Posted February 29, 2012 at 7:29 AM · Link

Wow, what a beautiful couple! The first two are just stunning – love that purple! Great job!

• Courtney J · Posted February 29, 2012 at 8:09 AM · Link

INSANE location!!!!!! Your colors are amazing! Great work! What a gorgeous couple!

• Lina · Posted February 29, 2012 at 9:02 AM · Link

Your use of location is phenomenal! Gorgeous captures, love it!

• Jaidean · Posted February 29, 2012 at 10:18 AM · Link

Gorgeous!!! She is beautiful and love the location!

• Kara Layfield · Posted February 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM · Link

Gorgeous couple + Gorgeous location + Amazing Photographer = Perfection!!

• Tara Zornow · Posted February 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM · Link

You really do have the most beautiful clients ever…and your location, processing and shooting style matches them perfectly.

• Anna-Karin · Posted March 2, 2012 at 10:33 AM · Link

Beautiful beach maternity photographs!!
    What a great session and mama to be is beautiful!

• Tonya · Posted March 2, 2012 at 6:11 PM · Link

Beautiful images! She looks amazing for 37 weeks! Lovely location and great job!!

• Meggan · Posted March 3, 2012 at 9:52 AM · Link

These are beautiful!!

• Heather Puett · Posted March 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM · Link

Gorgeous photos!

• Vanessa German · Posted March 3, 2012 at 6:46 PM · Link

Lovely lovely session. Love your lighting.

• Lisa Kelly · Posted March 3, 2012 at 7:57 PM · Link

These are seriously gorgeous. My absolutely favourite is that last one, oh my it is stunning.

• Marci · Posted March 4, 2012 at 6:33 AM · Link

WOW! How on earth will they ever decide? They have to have them all. Incredible maternity session. She looks fantastic and you can just feel the love and anticipation! perfection!

• Shelby · Posted March 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM · Link

Gorgeous! Mom, Dad, Location, the lighting, posing… how you processed these… everything about these is just beautiful!

• Julie Wagoner · Posted March 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM · Link

Beautiful session! I love the way he is looking at her in the 5th one…and the last shot is just a stunner. Great work, Clarice!

• Anelle · Posted March 12, 2012 at 2:58 PM · Link

Lovely session, Clarice! I love these!

• Sylvia Borgo · Posted March 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM · Link

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE these!!!