Welcome Baby “K” | Orange County Baby Photographers

February 24, 2012

One of the greatest things about photographing newborns is meeting their lovely parents! This session was no exception. Dad had the cutest Irish accent and mom was a total doll! They were so in LOVE with their new little addition and I can totally see why! He was such a sweet and perfect little baby. He didn’t fuss at all and I don’t think he even woke for feeding while I was shooting him. The first thing I noticed about Baby “K” was that his skin was so perfect. I had never seen a newborn with such smooth skin before. His mom introduced me to non-processed coconut oil. Apparently, this oil has powers stronger than prescriptions because I tried it on my darling daughter after a trip to the dermotologist and a $300 bill for creams. And guess what? It worked on her rash. I could not believe it! Ok, enough about coconut oil.

Take a look at the shots of Baby “K”s nursery. Mom did that all by herself. Isn’t it amazing? I loved the color combinations and designed Baby “K”s birth announcement and image box based on the nursery. Such a great job Mom!!

You might have noticed that lately I have been shooting a lot of parent shots. I really adore them. The love is so real and it show through here.

Feeling so blessed again to have been a part of the welcoming team! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Orange County Newborn Baby PHotography

Orange County Newborn Baby PHotographers

Orange County Newborn Macro PHotography

Orange County Newborn Baby PHotographers

Mom and newborn baby photo Orange COunty photographer

Orange COunty photographer for newborn baby

Orange County Newborn Lifestyle PHotographer

Orange County Newborn Lifestyle PHotographer

Orange County’s finest newborn portrait photographer. Please visit my newborn, baby galleries to view my portfolio. It’s never too early to book your newborn photo session!

• Kara Layfield · Posted February 24, 2012 at 6:33 PM · Link

Oh my goodness he’s adorable. I love your variety and how you incorporated his nursery. Really amazing!! Love the last shot so much!

• Kerry · Posted February 24, 2012 at 9:35 PM · Link

Clarice you are amazing! You made our day so special and truly captured the beauty of our little man. I was just looking at these yesterday and had tears in my eyes thinking about watching you hold and pose him into this amazing piece of art. You have such a gentle way with newborns that leaves them in their natural, comfortable slumber. I can’t wait for our next sessions to continue to capture the essence of Keagan as he grows. He still has beautiful skin and the coconut oil has allowed him to be diaper rash and baby acne free since birth with no use of diaper creams or anything else…it is truly the wonder oil! Glad it helped your precious one as well. See you soon!

• Shallyse · Posted February 24, 2012 at 9:48 PM · Link

WOW, these images are stunning! What a lovely newborn session.

• PamN · Posted February 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM · Link

These images are every mother’s dream! I can tell from the nursery that they are the kind of parents who love and appreciate beauty – and the custom art that you created for them will be perfect in their home!

• Tammy Krummel · Posted February 25, 2012 at 1:43 PM · Link

wonderful work, love all the images!

• Yvonne · Posted February 25, 2012 at 2:11 PM · Link

Oh my! These are just beautiful! LOVE all of these and yes, that room is to die for. I am also a big fan of coconut oil. I use it for so many things!

• amy lenhart · Posted February 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM · Link

really beautiful work clarice!! what a gorgeous family!

• Lisa Kelly · Posted February 25, 2012 at 10:42 PM · Link

Such a sweet newborn session, love the ones with the parents, gorgeous. The nursery is drop dead gorgeous. Beautiful session.

• Lina · Posted February 26, 2012 at 5:31 AM · Link

Those are beautiful captures, memories for lifetime. Gorgeous!

• Heather Puett · Posted February 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM · Link

So beautiful and mom is just stunning!

• Tara McGlinchey · Posted February 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM · Link

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous baby! Beautiful work.

• Anna-Karin · Posted February 28, 2012 at 7:15 AM · Link

Beautiful newborn baby boy !
    I also love that you have included the parents in the portraits. Such a special time and they will all treasure to have this time well documented when their son is older.

• Orange County Baby Photographer 6 Month Old · Posted March 25, 2012 at 10:14 AM · Link

[...] 25, 2012 You might remember this handsome little baby from his newborn session that I just recently posted. Yes, I’m behind on sharing. I want to post a couple of shots of [...]