Handsome Baby “K” at 9.5 Weeks | Orange County Baby Photographer

December 5, 2011

I loved this session with baby “K”.  He was wide awake and didn’t want to miss one minute while I was there.  His parents are amazing and have the greatest taste in names! This handsome little guy had the same name as my son!  Their home was so beautiful that I wanted to capture that in their session. I love to include the evironment when I can.

Isn’t mom gorgeous?

Orange County newborn photography

Newborn Photographer ORange County, California

Newborn Photographer ORange County, California

Newborn Photographer ORange County, California

Newborn Photographer ORange County, California

Thank you for stopping by!

Are you looking for a local creative photographer to capture your newborn or baby? View my website to see my gallery. I serve all of Orange County and do travel to Los Angeles and San Diego.

• ashley · Posted December 5, 2011 at 6:15 PM · Link

Beautiful images, Clarice! And a lovely family too:)

• Detra · Posted December 5, 2011 at 6:23 PM · Link

Gorgeous!!! Gorgeous Child, Gorgeous Home, Gorgeous Parents… and the Mom does NOT look like she has had a baby. So not fair! ;) Did I say gorgeous???

• Gail · Posted December 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM · Link

Oh what a CUTIE!!! Love those eyes – great work!

• Dee · Posted December 7, 2011 at 6:24 AM · Link

You were right when you said “beautiful mom!” Wow – what a lovely family! And the little guy has the biggest, most sparkling brown eyes. Wonderful work, Clarice!

• Kathleen Weibel · Posted December 8, 2011 at 8:13 AM · Link

Wow – mom is gorgeous. The whole family is! Gorgeous work, Clarice.

• Danielle · Posted December 8, 2011 at 8:20 AM · Link

Beautiful work, what a beautiful family and an adorable baby!

• Kara Layfield · Posted December 8, 2011 at 1:03 PM · Link

I love these!! Love how you incorporated their home…and he’s just adorable!

• Anelle · Posted December 11, 2011 at 9:37 AM · Link

Oh, he is gorgeous and I love the interaction and love you captured!

• amy · Posted December 12, 2011 at 4:11 AM · Link

what a beautiful family! You really captured them great. That last picture you can just see the love they have for there new bundle of Joy! Great work.