Beautiful Newborn Baby “B” | Orange County Newborn Photography

November 29, 2011

You might remember this gorgeous baby girl from a sneak peak I did earlier?  Really, when I saw her I just “gasped” at how beautifully perfect she was!  I had to come back and show you a few more of my favorites from this newborn session because it wouldn’t be fair to keep them to myself!

Thank you for looking!

Newborn Photographers in Orange County California

Orange County OC California Newborn Photographer

Orange County OC California Newborn Photographer

Orange County OC California Newborn Photographers

Orange County California Newborn Macro Photography

Need to find a local photographer who specializes in newborn and maternity photography?  Take a peak at my website and view my galleries.

• Kathleen Weibel · Posted November 29, 2011 at 6:19 PM · Link

Beautiful work! I love the one in front of the front door. So special.

• Tiffany Bender · Posted November 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM · Link

what a perfect baby! I love how you used the environment! Your work is always fresh and unique

• PamN · Posted November 30, 2011 at 5:36 AM · Link

Exquisite light – perfect baby!

• Kara Layfield · Posted November 30, 2011 at 6:25 AM · Link

I kept saying on this is my fav, then I’d scroll down and oh that one is my fav….I really don’t know how Mom picked…these are simply perfection Clarice! Gorgeous images!

• claire · Posted November 30, 2011 at 8:15 AM · Link

such beautiful images

• Dee · Posted November 30, 2011 at 11:33 AM · Link

These are soft, sweet and lovely – gorgeous work!

• Christy Johnson · Posted November 30, 2011 at 12:04 PM · Link

Perfection! I love them all!

• Claire Hunter · Posted November 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM · Link

Aww, she is so cute. Love the hair. Beautiful images.

• Sarah Duckworth · Posted November 30, 2011 at 7:14 PM · Link

Breathtaking!!!

• ashley · Posted December 1, 2011 at 9:54 AM · Link

What a gorgeous session! Beautiful baby and mommy too! Love the wonderful light. You are awesome!

• Julie Wagoner · Posted December 1, 2011 at 10:49 AM · Link

What a gorgeous baby! I am so in love with that mommy/baby shot. Beautiful!

• Amy Rader · Posted December 1, 2011 at 6:40 PM · Link

Beautiful portraits. Your photography is stunning!

• Gail · Posted December 4, 2011 at 3:01 PM · Link

Oh sweet precious baby! Beautiful work!!!

• Best Baby Photographer in Orange County, Lifestyle · Posted April 28, 2012 at 5:27 PM · Link

[...] April 28, 2012 Here is beautiful baby “B” again at 8 months old! No surprise to me that she is gorgeous as ever 8 months later!  Is she not a doll? I couldn’t get over her adorable bob and amazing eyes! She was oh so cooperative but on the go!  Can’t believe Baby “B” has grown so much from her newborn session. [...]