Gorgeous Mom & Her Handsome Little Newborn | Orange County Newborn Photographer

October 17, 2011

This little guy is 17 days new. Isn’t he just a cutie pie? His gorgeous mom said she didn’t photograph well. Hmmmm….I’d have to disagree on this one. This little dude did so well at his shoot. I just wanted to share a little sneak peak with his parents who were all so sweet and wonderful to work with! Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful Baby “K”.

Orange County Infant PHotographer

Orange County Infant PHotographer

• Kara Layfield · Posted October 17, 2011 at 12:10 PM · Link

So peaceful and so full of love. I am such a fan of your work!

• allie · Posted October 17, 2011 at 1:31 PM · Link

What gorgeous black and white tones and clarity! Beautiful work!

• claire · Posted October 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM · Link

Gorgeous mama and such a precious baby!

• Amber · Posted October 17, 2011 at 2:24 PM · Link

Wow! Thank you so much for this! You were so wonderful with our son! This is amazing. I can’t wait to see all of them. You are so talented.
    I am one happy mommy!
    Amber

• Lila · Posted October 17, 2011 at 5:56 PM · Link

STUNNING. Such a beautiful, powerful image. Lucky mama to have this one!!

• Sarah Gallagher · Posted October 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM · Link

Beautiful! Mom looks like she is in LOVE LOVE LOVE.

• Leanne · Posted October 17, 2011 at 6:36 PM · Link

What a gorgeous shot of a beautiful moment. A memory that will be cherished forever.

• CJ Wilkes · Posted October 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM · Link

AWE – this image melts my heart. I love it! Such a sweet sweet moment I am sure she will treasure always!

• desi · Posted October 17, 2011 at 10:51 PM · Link

this is one seriously gorgeous pic that mum will treasure forever. well done!

• Ili N · Posted October 18, 2011 at 4:06 AM · Link

Absolutely beautiul! I wish I had one like that of my baby and I!

• Liz · Posted October 18, 2011 at 6:34 AM · Link

She is beautiful and this image is stunning. Love how you captured the love.

• alej keigan · Posted October 18, 2011 at 1:38 PM · Link

they’re both beautiful – great job!

• lysandra · Posted October 18, 2011 at 1:39 PM · Link

Such a beautiful image!

• Jenny Ruddle · Posted October 18, 2011 at 6:09 PM · Link

beautiful , what a wonderful canvas this would make.

• JoNell · Posted October 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM · Link

This photo speaks volumes of the love a mother has for her newborn. This is such a moving photo. I agree Mommy is one beautiful lady.

• Christy Johnson · Posted October 19, 2011 at 8:52 AM · Link

Simply beautiful!

• Lisa Kelly · Posted October 19, 2011 at 2:21 PM · Link

Oh she certainly photographs beautifully. What a sweet image.

• Julie · Posted October 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM · Link

beautiful, simple and classic portrait. very beautiful!

• [...] sneak peek I did of handsome Baby “K” with his beautiful mom? You can see those images here. I wanted to show you more of his session cuz it was one of my favs. Both parents were so kind and [...]