Meet Adorable Baby “K” | Orange County Newborn Photographer

October 6, 2011

Just a little sneak peek for mom and dad. Baby “K” could not have slept better if I had wished for it. Only 7 days old and already he was such a charmer. Mom was clearly taken with her little guy and why not…look at him. He’s adorable and he had the cutest little fuzz on his face. And look at mom…when she let her hair down it was like WOW! She is amazing infront of the camera, just like her son. Thanks Mom & Dad for inviting me into your home and sharing this special moment in your lifes! I feel blessed being asked to document your newborn’s arrival. Welcome Baby “K”!

Orange County newborn baby photographer

You know I can’t go without showing one of Baby “K” with his gorgeous mommy……
Beautiful Mom with her newborn baby Orange County Photographer

Looking for a local photographer in the Orange County area to photograph your beautiful newborn? Check out my website to view my portfolio.

• Julie Delgado · Posted October 6, 2011 at 6:26 PM · Link

BEAUTIFUL! What a stunning momma and baby. I LOVE them!

• Tania · Posted October 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM · Link

Stunning images! What a sweet and tender moment you captured with mommy & baby! Love it!!!

• Laura Morita-Yeun · Posted October 6, 2011 at 6:36 PM · Link

Oh my goodness gracious, Clarice. These are gorgeous. The whole set up of that first one is amazing, and his cute little chubber cheeks lying in that bike are too too much. Yeah, that mom is pretty much gorgeous. Wow.

• claire · Posted October 7, 2011 at 6:27 AM · Link

Such sweetness! Gorgeous peaceful images.

• Kristin · Posted October 7, 2011 at 6:44 AM · Link

Beautiful work Clarice! I am in love with that shot of mom with her darling baby. Such a sweet moment!

• Anna-Karin · Posted October 7, 2011 at 9:44 PM · Link

Lovely newborn portraits! I especially love the one of mama and her new little baby.

• Lisa Kelly · Posted October 9, 2011 at 2:01 AM · Link

What a wonderful image that first shot is, timeless. Mum is stunning and I love her expression as she looks at your precious new babe.

• Clarice · Posted October 9, 2011 at 6:45 AM · Link

Thank you everyone!

• Paula · Posted October 11, 2011 at 9:47 AM · Link

Love ..love that first one! Amazing newborn photography.

• Leanne · Posted October 17, 2011 at 6:37 PM · Link

Stunning images, Love them.

• JoNell · Posted October 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM · Link

I’m in love with the 1st one. WOW!! What a gorgeous photo. You are an amazing, talented, photographer.