He's Just A Gorgeous Little Newborn | Orange County Newborn Photography

September 13, 2011

Yes he is! A little sneak peak of Handsome Baby “C” for mom and dad. Baby “C” was such a little delight to work with. He was oh so calm and even when he was awake he was very peaceful. He made the cutest little expressions with his little lips. His Big Bro “M” was such a doll too! He and I bonded instantly. Mom and dad were super great people and I enjoyed working with them. Thank you so much for letting me be part of documenting Baby “C’s” life. I hope you enjoy this little sneak peak!

Orange County Newborn Photography

Mother with newborn photography orange county

• Sarah Duckworth · Posted September 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM · Link

Oh – he is just precious – and I love the moment you captured in that last image! Great work!

• PamN · Posted September 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM · Link

Absolutely beautiful! What every mom dreams of!

• Niny · Posted September 13, 2011 at 4:42 PM · Link

We thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Clarice! I think you captured our family perfectly and we can’t wait to see the rest of the photos. You’re so loving and gentle with Cam and it ccomes thru in his peacefulness. Thank you!

• JoNell · Posted September 13, 2011 at 7:30 PM · Link

What an adorable baby. Love the toes on his face. Mommy & baby photo just speaks of the love she has for her child. Gorgeous work!!

• Christy Johnson · Posted September 14, 2011 at 7:14 AM · Link

I love that second image…breathtaking!

• Renee Giugliano - Whidbey Island Photographer · Posted September 14, 2011 at 7:45 AM · Link

Oh, so precious! I too LOVE the second one! Just perfect!

• Sophie Crew · Posted September 14, 2011 at 8:57 AM · Link

Sweetness! I love the one of mama kissing baby – perfection!! This would be amazing blown up huge and hung up in the nursery!!

• Lisa Kelly · Posted September 14, 2011 at 3:53 PM · Link

OH how sweet these images are. Love the one with mama, that is beautiful.

• alej keigan · Posted September 15, 2011 at 10:51 AM · Link

adorable – great job!

• claire · Posted September 18, 2011 at 7:09 AM · Link

Sweet baby boy! stunning images!