Happy Birthday Sweet Hannah and a Farwell

August 7, 2011

Some of you may remember Hannah from back in March when I had the opportunity to photograph her. She was the sweet little girl that was battling cancer. Her Aunts tell me she was a little fiesty one with so much spirit. In April she lost her battle and left this world. Definitly, not without leaving a mark. She has touched many lives including mine.  She recently had her 6th Birthday and her family and friends celebrated with pink balloons, pink cupcakes and a beautiful pink sky! Happy Birthday Hannah! May you be in peace and free from pain.

God looked around His garden
And found an empty place.
He then looked down upon the earth
And saw your tired face.
He put his arms around you
And lifted you to rest.
God’s garden must be beautiful
He always takes the best.
He saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb,
So He closed your weary eyelids
And whispered “Peace be thine”.
It broke our hearts to lose you
But you didn’t go alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God called you home.

Orange County CHild Photographer

Orange County Newborn Photographer in Southern California.

• Julie Delgado · Posted August 7, 2011 at 7:46 AM · Link

Happy Birthday Hannah! Such a beautiful little angel!

• Melissa Bradfield · Posted August 7, 2011 at 7:49 AM · Link

Happy Birthday Hannah! I know she is smiling down on her loved ones <3

• Pam · Posted August 7, 2011 at 8:15 AM · Link

Happy birthday, little one. Simply beautiful.

• Laurie · Posted August 7, 2011 at 8:31 AM · Link

Happy Birthday! You will never be forgotten, sucha sweet soul in those eyes.

• Lauri · Posted August 7, 2011 at 8:44 AM · Link

Aw, she’s a beautiful girl. Hugs and prayers for her family.

• courtney · Posted August 7, 2011 at 9:14 AM · Link

happy birthday sweet girl! thinking of her family on her birthday …

• desi · Posted August 7, 2011 at 9:14 AM · Link

so beautiful.
    they will cherish this.

• PamN · Posted August 7, 2011 at 12:33 PM · Link

There are no words – simply prayers for peace for the family of this precious angel.

• DSR · Posted August 7, 2011 at 5:39 PM · Link

What a beautiful remembrance of a beautiful girl. Wishing comfort to her family.

• Shelby · Posted August 7, 2011 at 6:10 PM · Link

So beautiful. Happy Birthday Hannah! Hugs and prayers for this little angel’s family.

• Yana · Posted August 7, 2011 at 8:39 PM · Link

Such a beautiful little girl. I will keep her family in my thoughts. It is so great that you were able to take these images for them.

• Anette · Posted August 7, 2011 at 9:01 PM · Link

Oh my goodness…what a beautiful little girl and awesome picture. Happy birthday and what an awesome idea with “the pink” party to celebrate her with!!! I know she is truly missed!!!

• Blair Blanks · Posted August 8, 2011 at 11:10 AM · Link

Wishing her family peace and healing…

• Julie Kraai · Posted August 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM · Link

Tears. I’m so saddened that she’s not on this earth anymore, but what a beautiful tribute to her. I’m sending her family lots of well wishes, thoughts, and prayers during this terribly sad time. :( How sweet of you to think of her.

• Kara Layfield · Posted August 8, 2011 at 12:09 PM · Link

That’s so sad…but I know she left her mark on this world that will never be forgotten. Thanks so much for sharing her story with us.

• rose · Posted August 8, 2011 at 1:11 PM · Link

She is absolutely beautiful and most surely missed. Happy Birthday!

• Liz · Posted August 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM · Link

How incredibly sad. What a beautiful girl. Bless her heart and her family.

• Leah Jent · Posted August 8, 2011 at 7:06 PM · Link

What a beautiful little one. Happy Birthday, sweet angel.

• JoNell · Posted August 8, 2011 at 7:13 PM · Link

What a sweet angel. Her fight & story has touched so many hearts. I’m heart & prays go out to her friends & family.

• Sophie Crew · Posted August 8, 2011 at 9:35 PM · Link

Oh what a beautiful girl. My heart goes out to her family, sweet girl.

• Lisa Kelly · Posted August 8, 2011 at 10:58 PM · Link

What a precious little thing. Happy birthday to her and many prayers to her family.

• Katie Lou · Posted August 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM · Link

What a precious angel. Happy Birthday sweetheart. My thoughts and prayers are with her family on this day.

• Anna-Karin · Posted August 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM · Link

What a beautiful little girl , beautiful photograph of her and her mama!
    My prayers and thoughts go out to her family.

• Danielle Frank · Posted August 9, 2011 at 8:12 PM · Link

Happy birthday, sweet girl!

• Therese Marie · Posted August 10, 2011 at 8:23 AM · Link

beautiful girl with a beautiful spirit. Prayers to the family.

• Amanda · Posted August 11, 2011 at 5:25 AM · Link

Such a beautiful little girl…my love and prayers to this family. Happy Birthday my darling.

• Christy Johnson · Posted August 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM · Link

Happy birthday, precious girl.