Awaiting Their Miracle….

June 15, 2011

I guess by now you might have suspected that I LOVE shooting at the beach? Some of you may know I am originally from Hawaii so that may explain my love for the beach and water. Something about the ocean air and vass skies that just make it so magical for me. It brings me so close to nature and all the wonders of the world and shooting this young expectant couple on a beach just makes it more spectacular for me. A gorgeous place and an amazing moment about to take place.

Now about this handsome couple….

I have been very fortunate to photograph such good looking expectant parents! You might remember my last beach maternity of the good looking young couple expecting twins? Well, these are their gorgeous friends! I guess the saying “Birds of a feather flock together” ring true in this case! Mom to be “D” was just glowing and I could tell how much she was looking forward to meeting her little baby. Dad to be “M” was full of personality and told me about jumping off cliffs at this beach….Lol. This couple was really fun to photograph. I loved the way they connected with eachother. Doesn’t she have a beautiful baby bump?

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peak of this beautiful beach maternity! I love reading comments so please feel free to tell me your thoughts! I’d love to hear them!

This first shot is my favorite shot of the session! I just LOVE it!

Orange County Maternity Photographer

I love her expression here! She is so cute and look how gorgeous her belly bump is!
Beautiful Southern California Beach Maternity Photography Session

Orange County Beach Pregnancy Photographer

Orange County Maternity Photographer

Spectacular Orange County Beach Maternity Photography

Beach maternity photography in Orange County

Beach maternity photography in Orange County

Orange County Pregnancy Photographer

Please visit my site to view more of my maternity and newborn photography. Located in Orange County, California.

• CJ Wilkes · Posted June 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM · Link

These are fantastic! What a wonderful Maternity session!

• Kate Craft · Posted June 15, 2011 at 9:22 PM · Link

These are to die for Love them!!!

• amy · Posted June 15, 2011 at 10:15 PM · Link

BEAUTILFUL images- and that dress is stunning on her- it really is so beautiful and flattering and the color is amazing!
    What an adorable family to be :)

• Kimberly Marie · Posted June 15, 2011 at 10:50 PM · Link

These are all stunning! I love them. Those last two are my favorite – just LOVELY :)

• Liz · Posted June 16, 2011 at 1:05 AM · Link

What an amazing session! Love the green dress! Mama looks stunning!

• LouiseG · Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:41 AM · Link

Beautiful images. Gorgeous model. You did a really good job.

• Kara Layfield · Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:50 AM · Link

OMG these are gorgeous! I love the location and this couple is just so inl ove and cute! Well done Clarice!

• Cindy · Posted June 16, 2011 at 6:14 AM · Link

What an amazing session! The location is just fabulous and the mom-to-be looks fantastic. Love the way you captured their sweet connection!

• Kristin Tatem · Posted June 16, 2011 at 7:21 AM · Link

What a perfect little bump! These are beautiful maternity images! I love every single one of them!

• Aimee Buxton · Posted June 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM · Link

Just gorgeous! Love your light and the bright colors. She wore a perfect dress for the blues of the beach. They are a beautiful couple.

• Kori · Posted June 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM · Link

These are so cute! And she looks great!

• Megan · Posted June 16, 2011 at 11:46 AM · Link

These are really lovely. Love the green dress as contrast. Gorgeous!

• Kathy · Posted June 16, 2011 at 5:08 PM · Link

you look wonderful I am so sorry I did not make it to your wedding but I am glad you are sharing your pregnancy,it is so exciting!!!!

• Yana · Posted June 16, 2011 at 6:02 PM · Link

Beautiful! I love the clarity of these and the bright colors. She is gorgeous!

• Danielle Frank · Posted June 17, 2011 at 6:44 AM · Link

These are just beautiful! I love the colors. That 2nd shot is so perfect – such a natural expression.

• rose · Posted June 17, 2011 at 12:21 PM · Link

Love the colour and clarity of these! Gorgeous couple!

• Maureen R McCue · Posted June 19, 2011 at 7:50 AM · Link

Simply Breathtaking!!!!! XOXO Love you guys!!

• Lisa Holloway {Las Vegas Photographer} · Posted June 20, 2011 at 8:29 AM · Link

These are STUNNING, Clarice…really amazing work. That location is to die for, and what a beautiful mommy to be!