Gorgeous Senior

May 23, 2011

This gorgeous senior was a natural at modeling for me.  Isn’t she stunning?  She will be going away for college in the fall and planning to get her teaching credentials.  She comes from a family of educators.  In fact her mom is a wonderful preschool teacher and my son and I have been in several of her classes together.  Miss “S” is very bright and is in the National Honor Society and  in AP classes. She likes to attend school activities with her friends.  I wish her the best in her future endeavors! I know she will be successful!!

Orange County Senior Photographer

Orange County Senior Photographer

Orange County Senior Photographer

Orange County Senior Photographer

Orange County Senior Photographer

• amy lenhart · Posted May 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM · Link

she is beautiful!!! stunning work clarice!! i love the first image the most!!!

• stephanie simpson · Posted May 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM · Link

These are beautiful! I’m a fellow photographer that found you thru facebook. I was curious if you would mind sharing what lense you used here? I love the results!

• Jen Mahoney · Posted May 23, 2011 at 4:21 PM · Link

Oh I love these! Her expressions look so natural and so happy….she looks so relaxed! I LOVE the shot where her hair is blowing so much! She’s going to be over the moon with these!

• Jennalle · Posted May 23, 2011 at 4:55 PM · Link

What a gorgeous girl. I love how you got so much movement in the hair. These are really beautiful.

• Amanda Radovic · Posted May 23, 2011 at 7:32 PM · Link

oh she’s so beautiful and that 2nd last one took my breath away. Your work is beautiful

• Katie Lou · Posted May 23, 2011 at 8:02 PM · Link

Wow! She is stunning! Seriously she looks like a model! Great images!!

• Megan · Posted May 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM · Link

Loving the feel of these. I can’t tell if they are textured or what, but they rock!

• Joanna P · Posted May 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM · Link

What a gorgeous girl and love your work. I love how clean and crisp these are!

• anette · Posted May 24, 2011 at 6:23 AM · Link

Wow, she’s drop dead gorgeous and her eyes are amazing!!! I love the location and the green goes so well with the brown in her colthing. I think my favorite is the second one…I love everything about it. She looks like a natural model and it looks like you guys had such a great time during the session. Your lighting is so soft and pretty too.

• Aimee Buxton · Posted May 24, 2011 at 8:13 AM · Link

She is beautiful! #3 is my absolute favorite. These are so rich and clean.

• Charlotte · Posted May 24, 2011 at 9:59 AM · Link

Wow these images are beautiful and your lighting is so soft and pretty. Lovely work.

• Danielle Frank · Posted May 25, 2011 at 5:14 AM · Link

Gorgeous work! I love #4. Beautiful girl and images!

• Amanda · Posted May 25, 2011 at 8:49 AM · Link

Oh my my! What beautiful work. I love them all, and the color and light you have captured is just so stunning.

• JoNell · Posted June 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM · Link

Beautiful work! The last two are heavenly. Oh my, she is gorgeous.

• CJ Wilkes · Posted June 12, 2011 at 9:22 PM · Link

These are stunning and she is beautiful. Gorgeous work!