Magical Beach Maternity Session...

May 11, 2011

This maternity session was one of my favorite sessions. I just LOVE the beach! There is just something spiritual and so peaceful about it.

This good looking young couple wanted a beach maternity session before they left California to temporarily relocate. They were the sweetest couple ever! They are expecting twins in July…one boy and one girl! How perfect is that? It was so neat being around such a young couple that were so madly in love with eachother! I could see it in their eyes and the way they interacted with eachother. It was the first time I had been to this beach. There is no public beach access unless you swim there. It was very secluded and as you can see just spectacular!

After I shot the first image below I knew it would be a “magical” shot and I just could not wait to get home and process it! I love it! Ok, so are you just wondering how cute their newborn twins are going to be? Well I am! I am so sad that I won’t be taking their newborn photos. Come back to California “A & C”!! LOL!! Send me a photo of your twins when you deliver! I want to see them!!

Orange County Maternity Photographer

maternity portraits in orange county

Laguna Beach Maternity Photographer

Pregnant Photography in Orange COunty Beach

I was so excited to find out that this session was being featured on Inspire Me Baby.

OC Maternity Photographer at the Beach

Visit my Facebook page and “like” me! I post my recent work and specials there!

View my newborn and maternity galleries on my website!

• Lisa Little · Posted May 11, 2011 at 5:04 PM · Link

Magical maternity images! These are very special memories captured! Gorgeous work!

• Krissy Allori · Posted May 11, 2011 at 6:48 PM · Link

Clarice, these are STUNNING! That first image is to die for.

• April · Posted May 11, 2011 at 7:07 PM · Link

Wow, these are awesome! I’m not surpised at all to see that it was featured on Inspire Me Baby! That couple is gorgeous. I bet their baby will be too! Congratulations:)

• amy lenhart · Posted May 11, 2011 at 7:44 PM · Link

gorgeous work clarice!!!! what a beautiful mom to be!! and congrats on being featured totally deserved!!

• Tessa Linden · Posted May 11, 2011 at 8:13 PM · Link

Stunning! Seriously gorgeous work and gorgeous mom-to-be! Congratulations on being featured, I can see why these were selected… very inspiring.

• Kristin · Posted May 11, 2011 at 8:22 PM · Link

Gorgeous images of a beautiful mama to be!! Loving the colors in these! Great work!

• Susie L · Posted May 12, 2011 at 3:56 AM · Link

Gorgeous work and what a cute couple! That first one is just perfect!!!

• Anne Elisabeth Art · Posted May 12, 2011 at 5:30 AM · Link

Beautiful!

• Kara Layfield · Posted May 12, 2011 at 6:33 AM · Link

Congratulations on being featured!! Simply stunning session. LOVE the location!

• Lisa H · Posted May 12, 2011 at 1:00 PM · Link

GORGEOUS session Clarice. The first shot took my breath away…beautiful!

• anya · Posted May 12, 2011 at 5:21 PM · Link

BEAUTIFUL!Love it

• Amanda · Posted May 13, 2011 at 5:18 AM · Link

PHEW…what a gorgeous session Clarice…amazing. Congrats on your feature, and to his beautiful family.

• ashley · Posted May 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM · Link

BEAUTIFUL session and well deserved recognition! Love your work:)

• Elizabeth · Posted May 15, 2011 at 4:18 AM · Link

Beautiful work ( as always…) and mom is just gorgeous! She’s so tiny!! Can’t wait to see the newborn session….

• Lina · Posted May 16, 2011 at 12:37 PM · Link

Lovely light, and such great captures! Beautiful color!

• Wretch» Blog Archive » beach maternity pictures · Posted June 5, 2011 at 8:11 AM · Link

[...] Laguna Beach Maternity Photographer | Pregnancy Photos May 11, 2011 … Orange County Newborn & Baby Photographer – : Natural light photographer located in Orange County, … [...]

• [...] have been very fortunate to photograph such good looking expectant parents! You might remember my last beach maternity of the good looking young couple expecting twins? Well, these are their gorgeous friends! I guess [...]