Oh so cute!!

May 19, 2011

Aren’t these two little kiddos SO CUTE?  I mean seriously!  If I didn’t already have children they would certainly make me want some!  This family really means the world to me.  I’ve known my friend “F” before we all had children and both her children have the same birthdays as me and my sisters. WHOA! How did that happen?  I know? Is that bizzare or what?  “K” was born on my birthday which I share with my twin sister.  “N” was born on my older sister’s birthday.  That must mean something to the stars right?  Anywho….I wanted to share a few of my favorite images from this family beach session.

Orange County Child Photographer

Child Photographer in Southern California

Family Photographer in Orange County

Orange County Child Photographer

Southern California Child Photographer/ Photography

Orange County Kid Photography

Check out my newborn portfolio on my site.

• Nicki B · Posted May 20, 2011 at 7:30 AM · Link

What a gorgeous session! Your color and light is gorgeous! The one of them kissing makes my heart smile :)

• Corine Tran · Posted May 20, 2011 at 7:53 AM · Link

gorgeous location, family and lighting, wow just love it all!

• Katherine Durham · Posted May 20, 2011 at 7:57 AM · Link

I love every single one of these! So so gorgeous!

• Lila · Posted May 20, 2011 at 9:49 AM · Link

That is too neat about the birthdays!! Love these images, just stunning. Treasures!

• Laurie · Posted May 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM · Link

Aww they’re so cute together!!

• Amanda Radovic · Posted May 21, 2011 at 2:43 AM · Link

I love them all….that kissing shot is priceless. Fabulous job, stunning work.

• Leanne · Posted May 21, 2011 at 4:53 AM · Link

What gorgeous Children. I love the setting, I love your vision with these images.

• Kristi Mangan · Posted May 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM · Link

LOVE these! Love the happy, together feeling that comes with these images. Love the warm light too! The kissing picture is just too cute for words! Beautiful session!

• Lisa H · Posted May 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM · Link

They are just DARLING Clarice! I love #2 (so sweet!) and #3 (such a stunning family)! Always love seeing your work!

• dsr · Posted May 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM · Link

What a great family session this is! I love the last few! Well done!

• Jen Mahoney · Posted May 23, 2011 at 9:46 PM · Link

Oh they are just too adorable!!! #2 is perfect! I wish my kids got along this good!

• JoNell · Posted June 2, 2011 at 7:22 PM · Link

Wow! Wow! WOW!!! You created amazing treasures for your friend “F”. She has to be so happy. These photos are some of your best yet!!