Orange County Maternity Photographer | Waiting for Baby

March 29, 2011

This was an unexpected session as we had played phone tag during the morning and when we finally hooked up it was around 3:30 and by 4 I was shooting her maternity session!!  Isn’t this mama to be glowing? She was the sweetest thing and ready for Baby “L” to make her appearance. Here are a few from our session.  By the way Baby “L” is now here and she is GORGEOUS!!

Orange County Maternity Photographer

Orange County Maternity Photographer

Orange County Maternity Photographer

• amy lenhart · Posted March 29, 2011 at 6:42 PM · Link

beautiful mom to be!!!! gorgeous work!

• Kara Layfield · Posted March 30, 2011 at 5:35 AM · Link

Momma is just glowing with excitement! Beautiful work Clarice!

• natasha · Posted March 30, 2011 at 8:13 PM · Link

Lovely images!!! Love the expression on her face in #1.

• Holly Olsen · Posted March 31, 2011 at 4:33 PM · Link

Love these! You really captured her love and excitement so beautifully!

• Kelly Mack · Posted March 31, 2011 at 5:25 PM · Link

Oh WOW!

Adore these. She has the perfect belly and looks so happy.

Wonderful images Clarice!

• Kathleen · Posted April 3, 2011 at 11:30 AM · Link

Mom is beautiful! Great work.

• Leah Jent · Posted April 3, 2011 at 6:58 PM · Link

These are fantastic. Stunning photos of a stunning mama to be!

• Kristi B · Posted April 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM · Link

What an adorable little mama!! Can’t wait to see the beautiful baby!:)

• Ragan Eaton · Posted April 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM · Link

Gorgeous mommy and beautiful location! I like the pop of purple from the flowers.

• Anette · Posted April 4, 2011 at 8:59 PM · Link

She’s just glowing and so pretty!! I love the poses here and they show off her perfectly round belly. I am so jealous of all the gorgeous spring colors too….I can’t wait to it looks like that here:) It’s just a perfect location for a maternity shot. I love how you photographed her!!

• amy · Posted April 4, 2011 at 11:49 PM · Link

SO Cute!!!! What a beautiful momma to be :)

• Anna · Posted April 5, 2011 at 3:25 AM · Link

Beautiful Clarice!!! I love these so very much!!! Beautiful photos of a beautiful mama to be!!

• Jennalle · Posted April 5, 2011 at 6:29 AM · Link

What a beautiful mama to be! I just love how the purple flowers are in the background.

• Tina · Posted April 5, 2011 at 9:11 AM · Link

Mom to be is beautiful! These are great.

• Salina J · Posted April 5, 2011 at 11:31 AM · Link

Beautiful! Mom-to-be looks SO happy in the first, love it.

• JoNell · Posted April 6, 2011 at 9:48 AM · Link

Gorgeous images. Love how you captured the couples love for this baby.

• Amanda · Posted April 6, 2011 at 12:36 PM · Link

What a gorgeous mama. The color in these, and the light is outstanding.

• [...] just the model perfect newborn. She slept the entire session! You might remember her mommy from her maternity session that I posted recently? Anyhow, I wanted to share a few from our newborn session. Thank you for [...]