Boys Will Be Boys! | Orange County Child & Family Photographer

February 16, 2011

I had so much fun shooting these little guys…they’re twins by the way! They are the boys of my good friend “S”. We’ve known eachother since before our children arrived and our kids are only a few days apart! So, it was a real pleasure for me to do this session! As you can see the boys are having fun being boys! I just loved these playful shots that I got of them. I also, pulled out my wide angle lens and got to use that for these shots. I love that baby…I love the way the skies look when I use this lens. Anyhow, thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy the images!

Orange County Child Photographer

Orange County Twin Boy Photographer

Orange County Twin Boy, Child Photographer

Orange County Family, CHild PHotographer

Orange County Family, Couple Photography

• Deirdre · Posted February 16, 2011 at 5:42 PM · Link

These are not only fun, they are also beautiful! What an incredible sky you captured! And the close-up of the twins together is a real winner – awesome job, C!

• Sophie Crew · Posted February 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM · Link

Wow, what amazing images! Holy cow look at that gorgeous sky! These are awesome – love these!!

• Cindy · Posted February 16, 2011 at 6:40 PM · Link

I’m incredibly jealous of the beautiful beach and bright sky! Great session, love the colors!

• Kari Wright · Posted February 16, 2011 at 7:00 PM · Link

These are amazing! You rock the wide angle for sure. I would kill to have that second shot of my boys – love.

• Susie L · Posted February 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM · Link

Beautiful work! The boys look like they are having a blast and oh that sky! Gorgeous!

• Salina J · Posted February 16, 2011 at 7:04 PM · Link

Gorgeous! The first ones feel very adventurous, perfect for two boys. The skies look great!

• Laura · Posted February 16, 2011 at 7:17 PM · Link

Clarice these are beautiful images! LOVE the first three especially. :-) Look how you rock that wide angle lens!

• Kristi B · Posted February 16, 2011 at 7:25 PM · Link

Oh I LOVE these..that sky is amazing!!! And those boys are adorable!

• Melissa · Posted February 16, 2011 at 9:44 PM · Link

wow wow wow! These are all so amazing! The vivid skies, the wonderful family interaction, the gorgeous family…wonderful session!

• April · Posted February 17, 2011 at 1:03 AM · Link

Love those first two! I love the wide angle on these. It always seems to add a bit of fun to portraits.

• Brandi-lee · Posted February 17, 2011 at 5:40 AM · Link

Such fun shots, I love the wide angles and how you’ve captured that beautiful sky in the shots. FANTASTIC work!!

• Mandy · Posted February 17, 2011 at 6:01 AM · Link

Great session, love the blue sky!

• Liz · Posted February 17, 2011 at 6:25 AM · Link

I adore this session Clarice! The boys are having so much fun! These are all beautiful!

• Barbara Hurst · Posted February 17, 2011 at 6:56 AM · Link

Love these Clarice, such great expression on these boys having fun.

• Kristin · Posted February 17, 2011 at 8:17 AM · Link

Great energy, beautiful sky & color. Your friend will love these!

• PamN · Posted February 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM · Link

These images just are PERFECT for showing off just what little boys are made of – precious!

• Kate Craft · Posted February 17, 2011 at 8:36 AM · Link

What a great session. I love all of them!

• Zoe Berkovic · Posted February 17, 2011 at 9:31 AM · Link

Clarice, I am so amazed! You just rock the wide angel lens like you were born holding it up to your eye! Love these!

• Krissy Allori · Posted February 17, 2011 at 9:47 AM · Link

Beautiful skies, indeed! I love wide angle fun. Love the personalities you captured, Clarice!

• desi · Posted February 17, 2011 at 10:49 AM · Link

love these! especially the colours!

• Rachel · Posted February 17, 2011 at 3:53 PM · Link

I love these! The kids are adorable and that sky is amazing!

• rebekah · Posted February 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM · Link

these are totally colorful, crisp, and fun! gorgeous work!

• Shannon Wilkinson · Posted February 18, 2011 at 11:49 AM · Link

These are fabulous! I love them. The sky looks amazing!

• Yana · Posted February 18, 2011 at 12:28 PM · Link

These are stunning! Love your style!

• Jaidean · Posted February 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM · Link

They are so cute! Love the colors and your perspective!

• Kathleen · Posted February 18, 2011 at 6:38 PM · Link

Love these so much!!! The sky is so perfect.

• Kel Ward · Posted February 18, 2011 at 10:29 PM · Link

Oh my gosh, I am in love with these!! Love the wide angle here and your colors are beautiful!

• Tiffany Bender · Posted February 20, 2011 at 3:55 AM · Link

I love your perspective…..so Clarice!! This family will LOVE these!!!

• Leiba · Posted February 20, 2011 at 6:35 PM · Link

What a cute family! Beautiful location and colors! You captured their love for each other perfectly!

• Dawn Kitley · Posted February 21, 2011 at 8:54 AM · Link

Incredible job, Clarice!! And what a beautiful day!

• Elizabeth Sethi · Posted February 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM · Link

Gorgeous work! Love all the work with your wide angle.

• Rose · Posted February 21, 2011 at 10:09 AM · Link

Love these! They are so fun and colourful!!!

• Emily · Posted February 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM · Link

Gorgeous family!

• Gail Montgomery · Posted February 21, 2011 at 8:39 PM · Link

These are unbelievable Clarice! Incredible focus, color and a gorgeous family! Awesome work!

• Amy · Posted February 22, 2011 at 9:08 AM · Link

Love all of your work.. You did a great job with this family.. I have a soft spot for Boy sessions..

• Jennifer Lauren · Posted February 22, 2011 at 9:19 AM · Link

Oh wow, what a great session! Love them all!

• Laura Morita-Yeun · Posted February 22, 2011 at 10:50 AM · Link

Gosh, I love the energy of this fabulous session. Just AMAZING. Wowzers.

• JoNell · Posted February 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM · Link

Amazing!! Really Amazing!!! Love all of these photos!

• Sylvia Borgo · Posted February 22, 2011 at 10:40 PM · Link

Positively amazing captures!!!! I love those 2 first shots of the brothers!

• jamie siever · Posted February 23, 2011 at 8:11 AM · Link

Clarice, these are just stunning. I love the sky, the different perspectives and the gorgeous location. The family is lovely and your processing of the images is truly amazing! You are so talented!

• Kimmy · Posted February 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM · Link

Love the location and colors!! Fabulous shots!!