Adorable Custom Image Boxes ~ {Orange County Newborn Photographer}

October 19, 2010

I am now offering these adorable designer image boxes.  They come in 4×6 and 5×7 sizes and a variety of design options. With a button closure and are lined with black fabric. What a wonderful alternative to a traditional album.  I love these image boxes because of the versatility it can provide.  The matted images that are contained within the box can easily be displayed on a beautiful easel.  Changing photos to display daily if you wished. Matted images can come with borders or no borders. What flexibility!  Each box contains 10 matted images.

Backside….

• amy · Posted October 19, 2010 at 6:36 PM · Link

gorgeous!!

• Kara Layfield · Posted October 19, 2010 at 7:13 PM · Link

It looks amazing!!!!!

• Kathleen · Posted October 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM · Link

Beautiful product!

• Brandi-lee · Posted October 19, 2010 at 9:26 PM · Link

Love the look of this, so gorgeous!

• Michelle · Posted October 20, 2010 at 6:42 AM · Link

What a wonderful idea Clarice! My mother-in-law would flip over something like this as a Christmas present.

• Kate Craft · Posted October 20, 2010 at 8:52 AM · Link

This is beautiful… just beautiful!

• Amber · Posted October 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM · Link

That is adorable!!

• Barbara Hurst · Posted October 22, 2010 at 6:42 AM · Link

Such a beauty Clarice

• Anya Coleman · Posted October 23, 2010 at 9:42 PM · Link

Love it!

• Brandi-lee · Posted October 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM · Link

Such a beautiful product and perfect name!

• Leah Jent · Posted October 27, 2010 at 7:17 PM · Link

I love it!!!! So sweet and special!

• Nicole Ridella · Posted November 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM · Link

This is gorgeous Clarice! You are so talented at both photography and design!

• JoNell · Posted November 1, 2010 at 8:29 PM · Link

Stunning!! Love this!

• Julie · Posted November 22, 2010 at 11:49 AM · Link

Those are gorgeous boxes! Love them!

• Sylvia Borgo · Posted November 26, 2010 at 11:42 PM · Link

Ohhh! These boxes are positively DELICIOUS!!!! Your photography and design work are out of this world!

• Jessica Deane · Posted December 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM · Link

Oh my goodness gracious gravy! I looooveeeee that image box. Did you design that Clarice?

Welcome to My Blog! - Orange County, California Newborn, Maternity Photographer

Hi my name is Clarice. I'm a mother, wife, photographer and graphic designer. I have always had a love for design and the arts. I never thought I would be able to learn the skills of a photographer but after being inspired by a local newborn photographer that photographed my son I knew I had to give it a shot. My children were my first subjects and continue to be my most popular subjects when they let me. ;-)

There is something about photography that connects me to my subjects that I cannot find in graphic design. I try to capture a tiny window to my subjects souls so that others may see what beauty lies within them.

Become a fan on my Facebook page!

Photograph of myself taken by the talented Kristin Hemenway at American Portraits.

##################################################### #####################################################