Newborn Casting Call!! – {Orange County Newborn Photographer}

March 29, 2010

For a limited time only, I am seeking newborn models to add to my photography portfolio. This requires the newborn to be 12 days old or younger.  You will receive a waived newborn session fee ($200 value), (2) 5×7 prints ($80 value)  or (2) digital files ($300 value),  all watermarked web gallery files and 20% off print prices in exchange for a model release. Both parents must be open to doing the session at my studio in S. Orange County or at an on location spot in S. Orange County.  Moms due date should be sometime in March/April or your new baby should be 12 days old or younger. If you are interested and would like further information please contact me via my website www.studiocee.com to book your session. Please include mom’s due date/age of your newborn and gender of your little bundle.

Please view my online gallery for more of my samples at www.studiocee.com

Don’t pass up this great opportunity!!

• Deanna Johnston · Posted March 29, 2010 at 10:55 PM · Link

I am interested in the newborn casting call and your photography overall! My due date is April 25th, but expect to be probably a bit earlier. We are having a boy!

• Whitley Pollet · Posted March 30, 2010 at 1:28 PM · Link

Wow, this is a great deal! If I was expecting, I would definitely be interested!!! Your work is beautiful Clarice!

• Beth · Posted March 30, 2010 at 1:44 PM · Link

Great deal!!!!

• Cari Enticknap · Posted March 30, 2010 at 3:17 PM · Link

This is a fantastic opportunity – lucky lucky parents who get to take advantage of this – your newborn work is so special!

• Kelly Mack · Posted March 30, 2010 at 4:30 PM · Link

WOW how awesome Clarice! I wish i lived closer.

• Tori Piercy · Posted March 30, 2010 at 7:26 PM · Link

Wow great deal!

• Liat Biderovsky · Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:53 PM · Link

What an awesome deal Clarice! I love your work and whoever gets this great deal is very, very lucky!

• Becca · Posted March 31, 2010 at 6:00 AM · Link

awww why cant i be preggo?! so cool, i can’t wait to see what you do with your little models:)

• Rachel Aberle · Posted March 31, 2010 at 5:53 PM · Link

I wish I lived closer to you!

• Karen · Posted March 31, 2010 at 7:41 PM · Link

I’m sure you’re going to be flooded with requests. I can’t wait to see your gorgeous images.

• Lanaia · Posted April 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM · Link

Is your computer overloaded with proposals??? It sure should!!!!! You’re amazing with newborns.