Isn’t this little guy adorable? I had so much fun with him and his mama today! Baby “A” arrived 3 weeks early. Still so snuggly and cuddly at 18 days old. Just wanted to share a few from our session this morning. Baby “A” was such a good model…I have way too many beautiful images to narrow down for his gallery. But these two were some of my favs.
All Entrants Will Receive A Special Gift Via Email!
Yes! It’s true you can enter to win a FREE Mini Newborn Session with 12 Digital Files! Here are the details! Your newborn session will be done in the convenience of your own home! You will receive 12 fully edited, high resolution digital files with print release! Your session will take place within 2 weeks of your newborn’s birth. Props will be creatively selected for your session so you don’t need to buy a thing! Here’s the catch..the WINNER must have an EDD of 10/15/13 or sooner. The fine print to follow. Please read carefully!
CONTEST WILL BEGIN Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
WHAT YOU WIN:
1. A two hour newborn session
2. A gallery of 15-20 fully edited proofs
3. 12 High Resolution Digital Files
4. Full print release for the 12 digital files
Start date: May 8th, 2013
End date: May 27th, 2013
Winner will be contacted via email on May 28th.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit my Facebook page at Studio Cee Photography and “LIKE” my page.
2. Leave a blog comment below.
3. You must go below to “rafflecopter” and sign into facebook to confirm your entries!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The PRIZE must be used within 2 weeks of birth. If not the prize is forfeited.
2. Winner must be currently pregnant and have an EDD of 10/15/13 or sooner.
3. You may have friends and family enter for you.
4. You cannot enter for anyone who is not requesting you to enter for them.
5. Cannot be applied towards a gift certificate or any other type of session. Cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
6. You may enter only once.
7. The winner must reside in Orange County.
8. Winner must acknowledge their prize in 48 hours or prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
9. Sibling with newborn images are not included.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If the winner is expecting multiples there will be an assistant fee of $150.
Aren’t these brother and sister so adorable? They were so friendly and cooperative at our session! It was great! Mom is such a fantastic lady who is involved very heavily at my daughter’s school. I don’t really know how she does so much but we need more moms like her!
This beautiful family is growing and expecting their second child in a very short while. This was the first time I saw Baby “J” since his newborn photos and he’s so handsome just like his daddy. Mom is just glowing! They’re very excited for their new arrival and so am I! I love when my clients return for baby #2! It means so much to me! Thank you mom and dad for returning!
Are you expecting and seeking a newborn matnerity photographer in Orange County? Look no further! Give me a call at 949-228-1639 or email me at email@example.com for a current price list! It’s never too soon to book your newborn session!
I had the opportunity to photograph this adorable little guy today! Oh my goodness such a sweetheart! I know mom and aunty were excited to see some from today so I’m sharing my favs. Congrats to the “J” Family! Baby “O” is perfect!
I’m back to share more of beautiful Baby “K”. She was so amazing during her session and looks so gorgeous that I couldn’t keep these portraits to myself any longer. If you don’t remember her sneak peek please take a look here.
Mama was hoping that she’d have a wide eyed open shot of her lovely newborn and I’m so glad that she did! I love this shot in black and white!
If you want to see Baby “K’s” big brother session please check it out here.
I have been photographing this family for a few years now. Mom’s a great friend of mine and her beautiful twin girls are the same age as my daughter. I’m a little slow in getting these blogged but here there are! I love the way they turned out!
Love ya “K”!
I haven’t seen this beautiful family since I photographed Baby “J” almost two years ago. It’s so amazing how much they grow and how fast it all happens! Now they are ready for their second child to arrive. Baby “J” was such a happy baby and mama looked radiant! Just wanted to give this family a little sneak peek of their maternity beach session from last night. Thank you for returning! I loved seeing you all again!
You may remember me posting a few sneak peeks of this beautiful expectant couple earlier. I am just in love with their gallery so I wanted to share more. Mom was so gorgeous and fit!
I just wanted to share more from this session. This mama will be seeing her baby boy for the first time in a few weeks. It’s so exciting! She looks absolutely stunning here. You know I shoot many beach sessions which I am totally passionate about, but this mama wanted some open space and I thought this flower field was perfect! It’s such a perfect location for her. Isn’t the lovely headbands so fitting for this session? Her sweet sister “J” made them for her. I recently had the opportunity to photograph her (Sister “J”) beautiful baby “M” a few months ago. You can see her here. Thanks for stopping by.
Looking for a maternity, baby photographer in Orange County, California to photograph your newborn? Look no further. I offer a Belly to Baby Special that offer a wonderful savings. Check out my portfolio of maternity and newborn portraits.